Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Surveyhead Surveys

So I read a while back on someone else's blog about Surveyhead and looked into it. I know that there are a lot of survey sites out there that are a complete and total waste of time. They usually make you fill out endless forms signing up for offers and/or you take a survey only to find out they enter you into a drawing for something...I wouldn't waste my time!

This lady in particular posted proof of all of her payments from Surveyhead, as well as some other "legit" sites.

I decided to try and thought I had nothing to lose...right? This has been the only one that I've continually received money for and while you certainly won't make enough to break the bank...it does add up for a little spending money.

So today, I received my first payment from them in the amount of $28.70. When you go on the site and create a profile, you will fill out several forms that tells them about you and you will receive surveys daily to fill out. While you won't qualify for all of them, beside the survey it will have a percentage next to it that will give you an idea of how close you come to qualifying to take that particular survey. It will also tell you how long the survey should take and how much you earn for said survey.

Most surveys are for $1.00 each and take about 5-10 minutes on average...depends on how fast you are really. I know you are thinking you don't want to spend 10 minutes just to earn a dollar right? But it does add up!

You do have to have at least $25.00 in your Surveyhead account in order to cashout and after you take the survey, it will show "pending" for quite some time because they have to be reviewed.

The thing that helped me is that I got an email invitation to participate in an ongoing television survey, earning $10.00. I had to watch Entertainment Tonight for several shows and answer questions about those shows. Easy as pie...I like to watch the show anyway! Why not earn a bit for watching?!! :)

You will need a PayPal account to do this so they can deposit your money there. It is free to set up a PayPal account. I would also suggest that you create a separate (free) email for your survey account.

If you have any questions about this, just let me know. I don't receive any money for sharing this with you...BUMMER! :)...but I thought I'd spread the wealth...HAHA...

Now, what to spend my $28.70 on? Hmmm............

1 comment:

Girl Raised in the South said...

Very fun - and it's nice to have a little extra money just for you. My Blogher $ is for books and knitting and it's nice to not take it out of our regular budget. Good for you that you found one that's legitimate and pays enough to make it worth it.

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!