Monday, August 17, 2009

Are you singing?

The Bible says, "He inhabits the praises of His people." Let's praise Him for all the good things in our lives. "Every good and perfect gift comes down from the Father of lights..." "In everything, give THANKS!"

Are you singing?

I am waiting on answer to prayer ... but I am singing.

I have been betrayed here and there...we all have ... but I am singing.

I am ready to go home to my Father ... and I am SINGING!

*************

I would be overjoyed for you to leave a comment of your reasons for singing today.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My precious Lord and Savior has put a song in my heart! I know that my sins are forgiven and where I'll spend eternity. I am blessed above measure and that's why I'm singing! Mom

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ok number one I LOVE Kari! Next thing....I am singing because I know that the best is yet to come and that he is not finished with me!

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!