Monday, August 10, 2009

K-4 ~ Where does time go?

Here is my punkin' heading out the door for her first day of K-4!
She was so excited and gave me a big thumbs up!

We were about to walk into her class and this was a look like, "Alright, mommy! Just one more!"

She did so good! It was familiar to her this year since she went there last year for K-3. She walked in, gave me a hug and a kiss and walked to her friends to play. I felt bad for feeling like she should have cried. :(

Growing up is hard on mommies.


4 comments:

Siddhartha said...

I still recall her first few school days - my niece! She used to cry out helplessly. Now, nearly after two years, things have changed altogether.

Anyways, she really looks beautiful in her outfit.

Nilz

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I love the "smirk" on the second picture. She's a "big girl" now. Mom

Sandy Smith Mills said...

Happy new school year :) She is as precious as ever!

Girl Raised in the South said...

It's hard to let them go, no matter the age. It doesnt get much better even when they're really grown and ready to fly the nest. Glad to see that she was up for it anyway, even you werent completely.

Welcome!

Do you burn scented candles? Burn and Earn!

www.FunHomeCandleBiz.com

Enter my free candle drawing!